English-Japanese speaking IT Helpdesk First Line Support
Fluency in English and Japanese both written and oral is mandatory
Westbourne IT Solutions Ltd. is an expanding Irish owned company based in Cork, Ireland, that provides IT support, help desk, consultancy and sales services, to clients ranging from SMEs to multinational companies and government IT departments. At Westbourne IT Solutions Ltd. we pride ourselves on providing a world class service through our highly experienced and professional team. We have built our long established reputation and forged strong and lasting business relationships on the principles of trust, investment in our people and ethical business practices.
As an ISO certified organisation, employees are required to adhere to ISO standards and policies and implement and maintain where relevant.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The candidate will be part of a team of high performing agents. As a support engineer you will be required to perform “First call Fixes” whilst demonstrating excellent customer service and communication skills. The Service Desk operates on the basis of 24 hours per day, 365 days a year, and you will be required to work on the basis of a shift pattern within these hours. There will be a steep learning curve to understand all the applications and customer specific software.
Specific Responsibilities and skills for Position:
- To respond/log and undertake a fix wherever possible on any incoming calls and emails received from the customers
- To demonstrate excellent customer service at all times. All calls are measured and used as part of an on-going call quality process
- Escalate any calls you are unable to fix detailing any action already undertaken
- To respond in a positive way to any e-mail or phone logged call
- 1st line technical support role in a predominantly Microsoft arena
- General issues include password resets/use of AD and outlook issues
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Base understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Previous 1st Line experience
- Strong Customer facing skills
- Call logging experience
- MS Office
- MS Exchange
Location: Blackpool, Cork, Ireland
Category: IT Tech Support/Services
Terms: Permanent/Full Time