Apply here: http://www.jobs.ie/ApplyForJob.aspx?Id=1371079
The Academy of Financial Trading is one of the world’s leading on-line financial trading educators, having trained thousands of individuals globally and winning multiple awards in the process including Best Online Trading Educator – 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. The company has featured on Bloomberg, CNBC, Yahoo! Finance, The New York Business Journal and MarketWatch.com to name but a few.
With EU headquarters in Leeson Street in Dublin 2, The Academy of Financial Trading specialises in educating individuals in relation to trading a wide range of financial instruments including Currencies, Commodities (Gold, Silver, Oil, Gas, Sugar, Cotton and others), Stock Indices (FTSE, DAX, Dow Jones, S&P, NIKKEI and others) and equities across a variety of global markets.
The company seeks to further expand its operations with the addition of a Japanese-Speaking Educator who will hold the ability to further develop his/her career within the business. This is a permanent full-time position offering an excellent salary and benefits plus exceptional career prospects to work for a company voted Best Online Trading Educator in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
Character and personality are critical to success at this role.
- Working with and assisting Japanese speaking clients.
- Warm calling pre-existing clients and developing new business opportunities.
- Building relationships with individual clients and offering suitable products based on their needs.
- Achieve/Exceed sales targets in line with the business strategy.
- Deal with daily client course content queries.
Skills & Experience:
- Native Japanese speaker essential
- Two years inside sales experience an advantage
- “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude essential with a hunger and drive to overachieve and succeed
- The role holder will be highly self-motivated and self-directed, and will also be energetic, enthusiastic, flexible and capable of operating as part of a team
- Initiative and ability to work effectively without direct supervision required
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office essential
- Degree/diploma/qualification from a business-related discipline preferable
- An interest in finance, trading, financial Stock / Foreign Exchange Markets
- Exposure to a financial services or a trading environment an advantage
- Previous CRM experience in SALESFORCE an advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
- Basic €50,000 (depending on experience) for immediate start
- Total on target earnings €80,000+
- Uncapped remuneration which does realistically go much higher for the right candidates
- Opportunity to sit the award winning courses and be coached by professional traders
|Payment||€50,000 basic + uncapped bonus|
|Category||Education / Training, Multi-lingual, Sales – €35k+.|