Our CT team, located in Dublin is looking for experienced in-house translators
– Native level language skills in English plus fluency in Japanese
– Degree in localisation, translation or other language related studies preferred
– Previous translation experience, from the Japanese language into the English language, is essential, preferably in the videogame and multimedia entertainment or different technical fields.
– Professional experience in a Japanese company preferred
– Computer literacy (Microsoft Office knowledge essential); very good command of excel
– You should enjoy playing videogames and be familiar with their specific language needs, as this will be a major part of your daily work
– And you must feel comfortable working in an international environment, being a flexible and committed team-player, who is responsible, self-motivated and innovative
– Experience with CAT tools (Trados, etc.) desirable
– Working on translation and proofreading of in-game content
– You should be ready to meet the needs of stakeholders, cooperate with other teams and individuals to maximize efficiency and synergies.
– Working around project-specific limitations in order to achieve a high quality translation that would result in a better user experience, ease-of-use of the localised products and clear, concise and good understanding of game text and/or platform-specific messages.
Oliver Corbett, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Cpl Language Jobs
01 6146088, Oliver.email@example.com
Cpl Resources plc, 83 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
IJET is not responsible for the content of events or external websites referred to below, and their inclusion should not be understood as an endorsement by IJET of the events or websites concerned, except in the case of events naming IJET as an organiser.